The Brilla Family Prize Package 2023 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) for Brilla Public Charter Schools allows Participants (“Participants” are parents, grandparents or guardians of children entering 5th grade in 2023 or younger and are working/living in the following zip codes: 07504, 07503, 07502, 07501, 07522, 07514, 07513) to be eligible to win a Family Prize Package by completing the full Brilla 2023 survey.
To participate, Participants must agree to these terms. The Giveaway is sponsored by Brilla Public Charter Schools, a 501c3 non-profit. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to win.
- SWEEPSTAKES NAME (“SWEEPSTAKES”): Brilla Family Prize Package 2023 Sweepstakes
- ENTRY DEADLINE: October 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm EDT. Submit survey response and information through the survey portal between January 1, 2023 by October 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm EDT. (“Entry Period”). Incomplete, unreadable, incorrect or incoherent entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by October 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm EDT. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Brilla Public Charter Schools. The winner will be notified via the email address provided when they complete an entry through the survey portal.
- PRIZES AND ODDS: Up to two (2) Brilla Family Prize Packages (“Packages”) to be raffled from the sweepstakes. The Package is valued at $500 each, to be awarded to the winner of the raffle and consist of the following:
- C-Town gift card ($250)
- ALDI gift card ($250)
The raffle is a random selection of one winner. Each submission counts as one entry to win the Package. The odds of winning the Package depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who have an active email account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must qualify based on the survey questions and submit the required information requested on the survey portal.
- MULTIPLE ENTRIES: There is a limit of one (1) entry per family.
- PRIZE DRAWING: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the Sweepstakes, to be held on or around 30 days after October 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm EDT. There will be up to two Packages to be raffled from the sweepstakes who will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be notified by email within one (1) week of the prize drawing and enrollment review, and will be required to accept within three (3) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account governing the email address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Brilla Public Charter Schools 441 East 148th Street Bronx, NY 10454, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning the Tuition Discount or iPad Raffle, the winner releases Brilla Public Charter Schools, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Brilla Public Charter Schools’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Brilla Public Charter Schools’ decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. Brilla Public Charter Schools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Brilla Public Charter Schools reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Brilla Public Charter Schools in its sole discretion.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Brilla Public Charter Schools and none will be acknowledged or returned.
©2023 Brilla Public Charter Schools. All Rights Reserved.O